Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ouch!

Well, I got the round right, but I sure didn't pick the winner.

I just watched the Shane Mosley/Antonio Margaritto fight and, man! Mosley was on fire. I had him winning every round before he knocked Margaritto out in the 9th. Margaritto came in as a 4-1 betting favorite, and got totally dominated. It was a really great performance by Mosley. The Welterweights are, once again, the best division in boxing. Who next for Shane Mosley, though. I mean, I know who I want to see him fight. I want to see him fight Manny Pacquiao--but everybody wants to see Manny fight.

And Margaritto? With Oscar out of the game he was the great hero of Chicano America. I hope he comes back. He's good for boxing. And the way he massacred Miguel Cotto he has got some good stuff.

Just not good enough to stop Shane Mosley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home