Friday, February 02, 2007

Superbowl

Ok, so I havne't blogged in awhile. I suck at this anymore. BUt I've got some things to say about the Superbowl. Here it is:

I have been a fan of both teams all year. I'd like eitehr one of them to win. But my take on the superbowl is this: Indianapolis probably deserves it more because they are hungrier. Here's my proof: I was looking at a house in Muncie last week and so I was in both Indianapolis and Chicago. Indianapolis is much more in the spirit of the thing. THe only "GO Bears" sign I saw at O'Hare was a hand letterd sign on an 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of paper hanging in the window of the Traveler's Aide booth. The indianapolis airport was festooned with banners saying "Go Colts." There was a poster of Peyton Manning fifteen feet high. The whole place was decked out in blue and white. It makes sense. Chgicago has won about a hundred NFL championships. If defense wins superbowls then the Bears should crush the Colts. If fan spirit is worth anything, the Colts will prevail. But no predictions here.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home